Sterling Silver (4mm, 3mm)
1. Take soft measuring tape and wrap it around your wrist. (If you do not have a soft measuring tape, take a string to determine the size, by wrapping that around your wrist then use the measuring tape to measure the string.
2. Make sure to measure the area you want the bracelet to lay on your wrist.
3. Once you get your wrist size please add 0.50" - 1.00" depending on your preference of how tight you want the bracelet to be on your wrist.
(Example: If your wrist is 6.00" then we recommend a 6.50" bracelet size.)
Sterling silver tarnishes when exposed to salty air, chlorine, sulfur, humidity, perspiration, cosmetics, household bleach and other strong chemicals. To prevent tarnish as much as possible, we recommend that you store your fine jewelry in a safe, dry place when engaging in the following activities:
- Household and outdoor chores
- Showering, bathing or swimming in pools, hot tubs, hot springs and the ocean
- Using lotion, hair products, fragrances and other cosmetics
- Exercising at the gym or during contact sports
- Preparing meals
Storing sterling silver in a flannel pouch will help prevent tarnish.
How to Clean Sterling Silver
1. Apply a small amount of Tiffany’s silver jewelry cleaner to a soft cloth.
2. Gently rub the silver with the cloth several times.
3. Rinse the silver thoroughly in warm water.
4. Blot dry and shine your silver with our polishing cloth or mitts. This will remove the tarnish and restore shine.